SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio Driver Version 22.214.171.12420-030715
for Windows XP
This driver resolves the issue where the sound volume from AV-out is low.
- Download the file 126.96.36.19920-030715.exe to a download directory
(please note this directory for reference)
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click 188.8.131.5220-030715.exe
to unzip it - The WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
- Click Unzip.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor.
- The file will be extracted to the following directory C:\ audio driver.
(But if you specified a different directory path in the Unzip to folder box,
please note this directory for reference)
- Exit all running applications
- Open C:\ audio driver.
- Double-click Setup.exe..
- The Install wizard starts.
- Add, remove, or update components is selected.
- Click Next - Wait while Setup installs the new software
- Click Finish.
- The computer restarts.